[DFW.pm] PM::DFW->new()

John Fields wigthft at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:39:24 PST 2012

Since the Allen Perl6 meetup at Peet's has been ongoing for a while, and
it is the second Tuesday of each month, would anyone have an issue with
them being so close together?  ie: Literally the next day...

Just checking if there was a reason to space them out. In case people
wanted to do both, or they expected to only be able to go to one. I'm
fine with the tight grouping but it could put downward pressure on the
existing meetup, convenience of location not withstanding.

JF