[DFW.pm] Dallas MakerSpace Open House is TODAY!

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Sat Nov 10 10:38:10 PST 2012

You're entitled to your opinion, Matthew, and I can respect that.

I want to vouch for these guys though.  Decent folks they are, and what
they are doing is having a helluva lot of fun doing things that are a
helluva lot of awesome.

The 50/month buy-in is too expensive for me to consider a paid
membership, but these folks have my support.  They are doing a lot
with/for open source and aside from my family, open source and software
freedom are my hearts' deepest passions.

--
Tommy Butler