[DFW.pm] Presentation from last night's meeting

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Thu Dec 13 10:27:47 PST 2012

Perl Mongers!

A pdf file is attached to this message which is an export of the slide
presentation from last night's meeting (email me if you want the .odp
slideshow file).

I want to thank everyone who attended.  We had a really great time.  I
think it was a fantastic turnout for a first meeting, and I look forward
to our next meeting where we will launch our first collaborative Perl
project.  I will be asking someone to give a 5 minute lightning talk
(any volunteers?) to open the meeting.

We will be meeting next month on the 9th, same Perl time, same Perl
location.

Stay tuned to this list because VP John Fields is going to provide
details about DFW.pm "hump" days, an exciting new weekly Perl Hacker
meetup and eatup.

--
Tommy Butler, DFW.pm President