[DFW.pm] 12/12/12 Perl Mongers Meeting Reminder!

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Wed Dec 12 06:23:21 PST 2012

*After a long period of inactivity, DFW.pm is getting new life!*

There has always be a lot of interest, just not a lot of time to go
around in terms of running the group and organizing events. In years
past it played a big part in the early years of myPerl adventures; it's
where I met brian d foy, Patrick Michaud, Nick Perez, Matt Musgrove, and
several other perlmonks and friends.

*Tonight at 7 PM* we are meeting at the Dallas Makerspace building at:
2995 Ladybird Lane, Dallas, TX
www.dallasmakerspace.org <http://www.dallasmakerspace.org/>
(214)699-6537

Come one, come all! We will be presenting our new agenda, calendar,
curriculum, collaborative projects, and more. It's gonna be one big ball
of Perl, dipped in awesomeness, and wrapped in bacon...

I really hope you'll be able to find time in your busy schedule to come
out.  I'm extending my personal invitation to you: you are welcome and
wanted.  Feel free to bring laptops and tablets.  Look forward to seeing
you there!

--Tommy Butler