[DFW.pm] Perl job opening

Brand Hilton brandhilton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 22:12:06 PDT 2011

Hey, guys...

I decided to decline the job I mentioned about a week ago, so if anybody out
there is looking for a Perl job you can contact the recruiter I went through
- Steve Brown <steveb at browngroupllc.com>.

This was a tough decision, and came down to me deciding to stay in the Java
world rather than moving back into Perl.  The company is stable, the whole
compensation package looked good, and I liked everybody I talked to there.
Steve was very helpful and supportive the whole way through.  I really can't
say enough good things about him.  He's looking for PHP developers, too, if
that's your thing.

Brand