[DFW.pm] Hello and Introduction

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Fri Sep 9 11:32:21 PDT 2011

I now live in Arlington, having moved back after a year or two away.

I maintain, as ever, my passion for/love affair with Perl, Linux, open
source, and light sabers.  Anybody wanting to meet up in Arlington and
talk tech, I'm game.  Also, I wouldn't mind driving out to Allen/Plano
on occasion to chat with others who share similar awesome interests.  I
might even be in the area tonight.

--
Tommy Butler