[DFW.pm] Should I take a Perl job?

S Z zappepcs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:36:44 PDT 2011

Brand,
Is the job working on any of the newer Perl developments? (Catalyst, Rakudo,
Plack, Moose etc)
There are a lot of jobs with mostly Java/C/etc with some Perl, and some jobs
with mostly Perl with some Java/C/etc.
It may not be exciting to refactor some old perl scripts, but working with
newer developments is fairly cool. Perhaps you might want to look at it from
that perspective as well?

SZ