[DFW.pm] Introduction

fREW Schmidt frioux at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 11:11:52 PDT 2011

Well, some of us from what we call dallas p6m meet the second Tuesday of
every month at the peet's coffee in Allen.  You guys are free to come there.
On Jul 17, 2011 12:14 PM, "Steven Novakovich" <steven_novakovich at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Hello Mr. Z,
>
> I'm Steven Novakovich in Grapevine, TX.
> I would think a logical meeting location would be the approximate
geographical center of where all interested parties live/work.
> For me, that would be Grapevine & West Irving...
>
> I've been coding Perl for many years, but haven't really started-in with
Perl 6 yet.
> Would be very interested in advanced Perl 5 topics and intro to Perl 6...

6 et al. I'm kind of interested in how many local folks are interested in
getting together to share ideas etc. I'm in McKinney so naturally am
interested such meetings as would be nearby.