[DFW.pm] DFW.pm website

Andy Robertson critter_75075 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 15:31:34 PST 2011

My vote is to let genuine Perl jobs from managers or head-hunters through, drop the bot listings though.  I use this list primarily for jobs and forward any Perl job notices I receive to it.  The list has long since abandoned it's tech help, Perl dev, and social functions; although those are all still welcome as well.

      Andy