[DFW.pm] Perl Programming position in Dallas

Robert Flach rflach at hrsmart.com
Tue Jan 18 09:20:03 PST 2011

To be clear to everyone,
    I'm not a headhunter, I'm a developer, and I joined this group as a perl
user (even though I've never made it to an in person meeting), not as a way
to recruit people (and I joined a long time ago).   I probably wouldn't even
have thought to post our job here (as opposed to jobs.perl.com where it will
be posted), had the actual headhunter email not been sent.  Again, my
apologies to the group.

Robert Flach
Vice President, Client Development
HRsmart
Email: rflach at hrsmart.com
Phone: (214) 810-4932

Unifying Talent Management.
Winners of the Shootout at the world's best technology conference, HR Tech!

For more information, or to request a demo, visit www.hrsmart.com