[DFW.pm] Update (Not really, sigh) and Organizing

Nick Perez nick at nickandperla.net
Tue Sep 7 06:39:20 PDT 2010

So I've been slammed with work this past month or so and I have not had
the time to work further on the site (or even the code behind it). At
this point, I am willing to just go with dumb HTML that we version in
git.

In other news, I've taken the first step to organizing an Arlington
gathering by contacting the chairperson for the CSE department at UTA
and inviting any faculty and students to a gathering this Thursday at
the cafe in the B&N at the Parks Mall.

This invitation is of course extended to anyone else on the list that
would be interested in coming and hanging out. There are decent
restaurants in the area, and of course, the food court in the mall if
people have a hankerin' for mall food.

--

Nicholas Perez
XMPP/Email: nick at nickandperla.net