[DCPM] Web Site Birthday

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 03:09:24 PDT 2014

On 12 March 2014 12:22, Matthew Browning <matthewbrowning at gmail.com> wrote:
> According to my logs it is ten years today since I produced the current DCPM
> holding page:

*cheers*

I should probably look at making that nicer, but there's nothing wrong
with it per se :)

> No real radical advancements in HTML/CSS during that time, probably a good
> thing.  Perl is about the same as well.

Funny you should say that, gbjk at work commented a couple of days ago
that actually we write surprisingly little "real" perl - most of our
code is Moose, Kavorka & DBIC utilising other CPAN modules for the
details - barely recognisable as the same language as 10 years ago,
aside from how we use sigils, pod & comments :)

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk