[DCPM] More perl jobs in Cornwall

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 13:12:03 PST 2012

Hi All,

Sorry for the x-post, but we have several more development roles at
HeadForwards in Pool, Cornwall.

We're based in the new(ish) Pool Innovation Centre opposite the nearly
finished Heartlands project, and we already have 10 developers and a
scrum-master/kanban whizz.

Full details at http://jobs.perl.org/job/15382 - we're a nice bunch,
working with Perl, Web, Webservices and AJAX stuff, as well as some
interesting projects involving asynch systems and managing cloud
infrastructure (as well as old fashioned telecoms and hosting
infrastructure)

Cheers,

Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk