[DCPM] Yet more perl jobs in cornwall

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:44:54 PDT 2011

Hi all,

My rather cool/funky/nice employers (http://www.headforwards.com) are
recruiting 5 more perl developers.. possibly looking at cross-training
from PHP, JSP or python for 1 or 2 junior roles, as well as wanting 3
or 4 intermediate and senior perl developers .. full details should be
at http://jobs.perl.org/ in a few days.. or poke/follow @headforwards
on twitter.

Development is on a LAMPPP (Linux, Apache, Postgres, Mysql, Perl,
Python) platform/stack for blue chip clients, in our shiny new office
at the Pool Innovation Centre in Pool (and yes the superfast broadband
lives up to it's name).

Sorry for the teaser.. waiting for full job spec to go up on
websites.. I'm mostly rather impressed that we're able to grow a LAMP
development team in cornwall working for big european/international
clients

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons