[DCPM] Speaking of Perl

Darke, Clive Clive.Darke at qa.com
Sat Jun 19 01:16:06 PDT 2010

I work for QA, which is a fairly large training company.  We teach Perl to corporates all the time, PHP is less popular with our customers.  Python is the one gaining ground.

Clive Darke
Product Consultant
QA
Nexus Open Systems, Vale House Pynes Hill Exeter Devon EX2 5AZ

Email      clive.darke at qa.com
Web        http://www.qa.com/