[DCPM] Looking for a Perl programmer with some familiarity with Template Toolkit

Simon Waters simon at technocool.net
Tue Jun 1 23:22:18 PDT 2010

Marten Gallagher wrote:
> I am looking for a Perl programmer with some knowledge of Template Toolkit.
>
> The aim is to establish a working relationship to maintain existing,
> and create new, websites.
>
> The modus operandi could be any of a number of formats in temrs of how
> a design/technical realtionship might work.
>
> If you are interested then please get in touch.

Hi Marten,

at work (ZyNet) our current leading product is based on Perl and
Template Toolkit (350.com).

I'm sure work could come up with an arrangement. Although most of my
work is building pages from template toolkit, I try and avoid reading or
writing the Perl itself, which I leave mostly to my colleague Merlyn.

Give us a call later (between 9:00 and 17:30) on 01392 209513 and we can
discuss.

 Simon