[DCPM] maypole on debian stable

Simon Waters simon at technocool.net
Mon Jan 15 13:19:51 PST 2007

Steve Marvell wrote:
> I'm going to give it a go.
>
> Anyone running it on stable?

No, we have Catalyst on stable, but we went the CPAN route for getting
the relevant versions of Perl modules, which isn't ideal.

Depending when the "delivery date' is, I'd say "go Etch", unless you
really need the revenue from upgrading the server from Sarge to Etch
next month (or "when it is ready").

Etch will have packaged versions of Catalyst and Maypole, but I'm pretty
sure the Catalyst will be out of date before it ships. Possibly Maypole
is more mature, and a slightly older but stable version will get you
further?

 Simon