[DCPM] Devon/Cornwall Perl Monger Technical Meet - 17th May

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu May 18 01:34:59 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I'd just like to thank everybody who came once more, and ask for
feedback and suggestions for the next technical or social.

I thought the venue (The Waterfront) was pretty nice, the food was a
bit pricey but decent and the restaurant is nice too. The selection of
beers is sufficient. The staff are helpful. I'd like to do something
there again, but possibly not the same time as the salsa class.

Sorry I didn't manage more talks -- I didn't have time to prepare the
scheduler talk, and none of the others who volunteered were able to
make it.

So next time - I'll be making sure I get other speakers, and have time
to prepare my own talks.

So feedback - any suggestions for next time?

How about having a joint PM/LUG social at The Waterfront next month?

cheers,

A.