[DCPM] Devon/Cornwall Perl Monger Technical Meet - 17th May

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Fri May 12 10:33:35 PDT 2006

On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 06:31:24PM +0100, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just confirmed the venue, and received 2 kind offers of a
> projector for the evening.
>
> It'll be held at the Waterfront, in plymouth - We'll have a
> non-smoking bar to ourselves, and they do decent bar food (they also
> have a proper restaurant), decent drink and some very very good
> cocktails.

But do they sell Guinness? Birmingham.pm can't survive without Guinness
;)

All booked and plan to be there for about 7pm. Staying in the Grosvenor
Hotel, which looks to be quite close to The Waterfront. Do I have the
correct place [1], as it was the only reference I could find for The
Waterfront in Plymouth?

[1] http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=PL1+3DQ&hl=en

Cheers,
Barbie.