[DCPM] from Dave Cross

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:47:58 PST 2006

On 14/02/06, Simon Waters <simon at technocool.net> wrote:
> Aaron Trevena wrote:
> >
> > I'd be happy to update the website a bit..
>
> Matthew Browning was the last person to volunteer as webmaster and get
> ftp details.
>
> Is he still around?

Yes, I work with him. Also Simon has given me details (thanks simon)

I've downloaded blosxom onto my laptop as well as a some very simple
rss modules and I'm putting together a very simple directory that
should contain everything needed to provide a simple site (bloxsom,
some templates, some static html, and a script to generate news from
rss feeds). Should be ready when I get a chance to work on it -
possibly early next week.

cheers,

A.