[DCPM] from Dave Cross

Steve Marvell steve at devon-it.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 02:14:49 PST 2006

For those who don't know, Dave Cross looks ater all the .pm groups.

Can we have a voulenteer for website improvement?

----- Forwarded message from Dave Cross <user_groups at pm.org> -----

Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:54:53 +0000
From: Dave Cross <user_groups at pm.org>
To: steve at fysh.org
CC: aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Subject: devoncornwall.pm

Steve,

I've just noticed Aaron's story on use.perl.org about the upcoming
devoncornwall.pm. Good to see that the group is getting a bit more
active. Let me know if there's anything that pm.org can do to help you.

One thing you might like to take a look at. The devoncornwall.pm.org web
site still mentions the old majordomo mailing list which hasn't been
used for about three years. You might not get many new members if you
ask them to contact a mailing list which no longer exists. Can I suggest
that you update that to advertise the mailman URL[1] instead.

Cheers,

Dave....