[DCPM] Technical Meeting after new year?

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 06:28:11 PST 2006

On 05/12/06, Matthew Browning <matthewbrowning at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/5/06, Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I was wondering if anybody else would be interested in coming to
> > and/or talking at a Technical Talks meeting after the new year.
> >

> I'll go if it's in a town with a train station and I know about it in advance.

Plymouth seems most likely - the waterfront made a good venue last
time I think, although scheduling it when samba classes aren't
happening in the next bit of the bar might be wise.

> I'll talk if anyone wants me to.  I've done a couple of talks here
> recently (with slides!) so I can just recycle one of them.

Cool, any interesting subjects?

I had some fun with HOP::Lexer, picking up where you left off parsing
aviation data, found it can be a bit less than helpful when you have a
series of identical strings that can only told apart by position,
context and 'knowing it when I see it'.

Cheers,

A.

--