[DCPM] Technical Meeting after new year?

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 08:39:40 PST 2006

Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody else would be interested in coming to
and/or talking at a Technical Talks meeting after the new year.

I'm pre-occupied sorting out the nursery, and working 7 days a week on
freelance work until mid-january, and the baby is due in march, so I
probably won't be doing much (or any) open source stuff for a while
after that.

I was hoping to organise something before now, but moving house has
put paid to that.

cheers,

A.

--