[DCPM] meeting up

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 01:19:02 PDT 2005

On 8/5/05, Darke, Clive <Clive.darke at qa.com> wrote:

> > Evening meet? Time?
>
> I'm in the smoke for the next two weeks ;-(, but I can do the week of the
> bank holiday, any day/evening.  EX20 1UY, car park I'll have to think about.
>  If it is a small number, then neighbors might help out.

I'll probably have to rule myself out - pretty busy at the moment and
going to devon for a chat is pretty much out of the question.

Something I'd like to do later is maybe get a couple of speakers and
friends down from London or Birmingam perl mongers and hold a nice
talk for the LUG, Plymouth or Exeter Uni comp sci students and local
perl mongers.

Obviously that would take a lot of planning but the LUG organised
fairly similar events early on its life and I am sure we can get
something successful this year.

cheers,