DCPM: books for sale

Paul Hewson P.J.Hewson at exeter.ac.uk
Mon Apr 5 08:01:48 CDT 2004

Hi Steve,

Could I ask what sort of price you would need to part with the C/C++ - Schildt
book.

If still available I am interested in:  (from a previous email): Perl in A
Nutshell (1st ed) and possibly interested in MySQL/mSQL

Depending whether you are charging silly or sensible prices I might be
interested in the perl cookbook / DBI / Advanced (hope you don't mind, I
thought I'd ask)

Regards

Paul

>===== Original Message From devoncornwall at pm.org =====
>These are the books to be for sale, no prices yet, thought I'd get the
>list down first.
>
>All are in good or better used condition, some are unread. Some have a
>pen mark on the top, very small.
>
>Pocket references:
>
>PHP
>Perl (4th)
>XML (1st)
>HTTP
>JavaScript (1st)
>Perl (3rd)
>Perl/Tk
>Apache
>HTML
>

>ORA Books
>
>Programming Web Graphics with Perl and GNU Software (or summat)
>JavaScript
>Learning Perl/Tk
>Information Architecture for the WWW (1st)
>Perl in a Nutshell (2nd) (5.8)
>MySQL/mSQL
>Palm Pilot (1st)
>lex and yacc
>Advanced Perl
>Perl Cookbook
>Perl DBI
>

>Others
>
>SQL Programmers Reference - Bhamidipati
>C/C++ Programmers Reference - Schildt
>Stuquito for Beginners - Conrad (no kit)
>Design Patterns - Gamma
>Computer Graphics - Foley
>Numerical Recipes in C - Teukolsky
>Algorithms - Sedgewick
>Programming Pearls (sic) - Bentley
>Network Intrusion Detection - Northcutt
>

>So, I'll gradually price them up, and let you know. If anyone has
>special interest, let me know privately and I'll look certain ones up
>in advance.
>
>I'm also sure there are some others I've lent out.
>
>Steve

Paul Hewson, Postgraduate Statistics Student (part-time)
School of Mathematical Sciences, Laver Building,
University of Exeter, North Park Road, EXETER  EX4 4QE, U.K.

tel:   078 9015 3556
email: P.J.Hewson at exeter.ac.uk
personal home page
http://www.maths.ex.ac.uk/~paulh/