DCPM: meeting

Steve Marvell steve at devon-it.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 05:13:35 CST 2003

Howdy

Thanks to the four of us for turning up, it was nice to put faces to
names. The venue was good; easy to find especially.

We chatted about stuff, some of which was related to perl :)

It was muted that a monthly meeting seemed like a good plan, the venue
for which would move around.

We need more bodies on board, for sure, so let's try and convince a
few people to get on here.

Also, let's talk our way through more problems, ask for some advice of
eachother and put up some useful code here and there, like that split
thing I just did. We talked about it in the meeting, and there it
is. There was no need though, it was useful enough to put up there
without the metting. My bad.

Anyway, see some more of you next month then.

Steve