DCPM: image scaling

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 13:03:16 CST 2003

On Monday 17 Nov 2003 9:53 am, Steve Marvell wrote:
> So, what are people using for image scaling these days?

After a little research on a post on the DCLUG mailing list:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/netpbm/?topic_id=100

NetPBM (formerly PBMplus) is a package of over 220 programs that convert from
one graphics format to another and do simple editing and analysis of images.
There are no interactive tools in this package, and nothing that displays
graphics of any kind. It is like a non-GUI equivalent of ImageMagick, GIMP,
and Adobe Photoshop, etc. Over 100 graphics formats are handled, including
JPEG, MPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, XWD, XBM, G3 fax, and special formats used
by digital cameras and handheld computers.

--

Neil Williams