DCPM: Update

Matthew Browning mb at simplepages.uklinux.net
Mon Jul 29 10:16:54 CDT 2002

Steve Marvell wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 03:43:45PM +0100, Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:
>

>>It look really nie, and renders right in both moilla ands konqi here ;)
>

> And consistently Bus Errors NS4.
>

>>>To enter stuff requires a username and password.  Your user name is your
>>>own first name.  Password FOR NOW is `password' - I will obviously
>>>change this if we actually use it.
>>
>>hmm, i can't seem to log in.
>

> Big T

Yeah.  I qualify my previous statement thus:

username is your first name as it appears in emails from you....

[checks]

um....hang on:

 > well I replied almost that but my mail doesn'y seem to have arrived :p
 >
 > dunno wheer it got lost :/
 >
 > ~ TYheo
 >
 > - --

...further qualification:

username is your first name how I reckon it should be spelled ;)

Let me know of any problems.

I am installing some other browsers here to have a look at (should have
done that before).

I am getting this really annoying problem here from time to time that
Mozilla is reversing the style attributes for td class menu (on the
left) and td class mid (on the right).  The problem disappears if you
refresh - that can't be right.

Ho hum...