[Detroit-pm] Looking for local Asterisk consultant...

Bill Hess bhess at techrg.com
Thu Oct 4 13:21:00 PDT 2012

Hi - hope all is well with everyone...

We are currently looking to move our office after being located in Royal
Oak for 10+ years - and we have a 13+ year old lucent phone system
So as part of the move - we are looking to get a new phone system or
perhaps use a virtual pbx system/service

I have read about the Open Source Asterisk platform and think it would
be a good fit for us - but this cannot be an experiment - although it
sounds like fun to put together :-)     So - we are looking for a local
(Metro Detroit) Asterisk consultant to work with - and thought this list
would be a good place to ask

Also if any of you have experience running Asterisk or a virtual PBX -
any advice would be greatly appreciated and perhaps even compensated
with some BEERS at one of the fine establishments in Royal Oak.   And we
could even call it a impromptu Perl Mongers mtg - I am sure there is a
Perl module for Asterisk in CPAN somewhere...

Thanks in advance...

Bill Hess
Technology Resource Group

Office:   248.546.6900 x12