[Detroit-pm] Detroit Perl Mongers Social Meeting?

Bill Hess bhess at techrg.com
Tue Jun 26 14:00:53 PDT 2012

Hello All

I was just talking to Todd Chapman a couple weeks ago about not having a
Perl meeting in a long while and thought perhaps it would be a good idea
to make a call out for a social gathering somewhere - Royal Oak,
Ferndale, etc...   Anyone interested?  Suggestions welcome...

ALSO...

We are looking for a Perl/PHP/MySQL/WebUI/etc developer for an internal
position to work on various projects - with a pretty wide range of
topics and business cases.  All of the work is in/around Metro Detroit -
and our office is in downtown Royal Oak.   Anyone interested - please
feel free to contact me directly. - Thanks...

Bill Hess
Technology Resource Group

Office:   248.546.6900 x12
Fax:       248.546.7310