[Detroit-pm] The web site of the Detroit Perl Mongers

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:11:51 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am on virtual world tour visiting the Perl Monger groups around the world
and writing about them in my blog. I just wrote about Grand Rapid
http://perlmongers.wordpress.com/2009/10/22/grand-rapids-perl-mongers/
and wanted to write about Detroit as well so I followed the link from
http://www.pm.org/groups/30.html to http://detroit.pm.org/

That site is quite dated.

It says "Last Updated on April 8, 2000" and I think the instructions
on how to subscribe to the mailing list are incorrect, etc.

Is this your real web site or is only the link from pm.org incorrect?
Would you care updating the site so people can actually find you?

regards
   Gabor

--
Gabor Szabo