[Detroit-pm] [Fwd: [pm_groups] Perl Oasis 2010 - Call for Speakers]

Bill Hess bhess at techrg.com
Fri Nov 13 09:26:32 PST 2009

The Frozen Perl announcement reminded me I should announce further the
Perl Oasis Call for Speakers. I'm not sure how many people follow
Twitter, but those who do may have seen that we already have a nice
selection of talks forming from people such as Matt Trout, Nicholas
Perez, Shawn Moore, and a keynote by the Enlightened Perl
Organisation's Mark Keating. The early bird price for the conference
is $20, which will double after the first of the year, but speakers
get to attend for Free! So if you'd like to participate in this Modern
Perl fest, as well as the Go-carts and possible Frothy Beverages,
please register as soon as possible!

Call For Speakers Page: http://perloasis.org/opw2010/call_for_speakers.html
Talk Registration Page: http://perloasis.org/opw2010/newtalk
Conference Page: http://perloasis.org/opw2010

I look forward to seeing you in January!

-Chris
Request pm.org Technical Support via support at pm.org

pm_groups mailing list
pm_groups at pm.org