[Detroit-pm] [Fwd: [pm_groups] Fwd: Adding Perl support for Google App Engine]

Bruce Reed bruce at brucereed.com
Fri May 22 08:59:24 PDT 2009

The link is broken because of a space.

I'm sure all of us can figure that out, but I think this is important
enough to make this easy to do, so hopefully the link is valid here:

http://ergoletterbag.blogspot.com/2009/05/adding-perl-support-to-google-app.html

You have to log into Google first, then there will be a star you can
click in the left-hand column.