[Detroit-pm] Getting website back in order...

Bill Hess bhess at techrg.com
Wed Jan 28 10:48:19 PST 2009

OK - sounds like the consensus is NOT to use FB/LI type site...

I agree with Don - let's get the static up first and then get something
more complex...

I am waiting on the pm.org folks to switch the DNS for the website at
this point.  Once that happens we can easily upload anything (that is
anything static) we want using a WebDAV client (MS Webfolders, cadaver,
etc...)

If anyone wants to contribute any ideas, html, content, etc for the
website - please forward them to the mailing list or directly to me.  I
will take on coordinating the info/files and getting it uploaded to the
site...

Thanks!

Bill Hess
Technology Resource Group