[Detroit-pm] Fwd: PenguiCon

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 06:01:26 PST 2009

I'm forwarding this to the group because I think it may be of interest
to many, and also because I'd love to see some Perl panels done at
Penguicon. Perl is vastly under-represented.

For those unfamiliar with PenguiCon, it's an OpenSource/ScienceFiction
con (and more) that happens yearly in the Metro Detroit area. This
year it's moved from April to the first weekend in May. Check it out
at penguicon.org

presentations and panels!

So, if any of you out there would like to present your hobbies, interests,
knowledge(s), or frighteningly-hacked-together homebrew contraptions at
PenguiCon, e-mail me!

Send a panel/talk/event/activity title to "trevor.jagoda at gmail.com", along
with a small descriptive blurb, and a list of the participants (list of
participants is not needed if you are doing a solo-talk), and we'll get you
scheduled into the fun!

Thanks,

Trevor Jagoda
Tech Track Head
PenguiCon 7.0

Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

The world is a mess, and I just... need to rule it.