[Detroit-pm] FW: Next Detroit Perl Mongers / Dynamic Languages meeting Tuesday, June 16 2009, 7pm

Jim McQuillan jam at McQuil.com
Wed Aug 19 06:47:47 PDT 2009

Todd,

Thanks for putting together yet another awesome Perl Mongers meeting.

And thanks to Tim and Ken too.

I walked away with my head spinning from all the stuff that I learned.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Avairis.com