[Detroit-pm] FW: Perl Developer needed in Auburn Hills, Michigan

Todd-Chapman todd.chapman at eprize.com
Mon Apr 20 13:30:17 PDT 2009

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brothers, Lancet D. <lbrother at teksystems.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 4:26 PM
Subject: Perl Developer needed in Auburn Hills, Michigan
To: todd

Todd,

Here is our job description, please have anyone interested contact me ASAP.

Thank you,

Why is there a need? Our client¹s had a recent reorganization the
E-Form database needs much enhancements and documentation.

The databases is responsible for many items; scheduling resources,
pulling metrics for data manipulation, input request for sales to
dispatch service, etc.

The interview process will be one step process with 3 employees sitting in.

The main skill set is Perl programming, as is works with CGI.

It is not PERL programming as it pertains to unix scripting.
Our client will be writing web pages in Perl/ASP to accommodate their
database (SQL SER 2005).
The secondary skill is ASP, then HTML.
There will be some use of JavaScript which they use for client side
validations.

The programmers will be writing code.

Written communication is key as they will need to document their
processes as the web pages/database get developed/enhanced.

They only want to see/interview local Auburn Hills candidates. 45-60
minute commute (max).

Technical skills: Perl, ASP, SQL Server 2005, HTML, Javascript.

Additional Job Info:

Technical skills: Perl, ASP, SQL Ser 2005, HTML, Javascript.

They would like this person to have more end to end experience and
have worked with users to gather requirements as well.

________________________________

Lancet D. Brothers  PROFESSIONAL RECRUITER
20750 CIVIC CENTER DR., SUITE 400, SOUTHFIELD, MI 48076
800.294.9360  T 248.728.9527
F 248.728.9591

________________________________

 Join my network today!

________________________________
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise
protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its
contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so
that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the
original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank
you.

------ End of Forwarded Message