[Detroit-pm] Detroit Perl Mongers May Meeting

Todd-Chapman todd.chapman at eprize.com
Sun Apr 19 13:30:14 PDT 2009

Perl Mongers,

There will be no April meeting but there will be one in May. At that meeting
Jim McQuillan will present on Perl best practices. We anticipate that this
will be a highly interactive meeting and will be a great learning experience
for people of all skill levels. Some subjects that may be touched on:

*  Code that looks good, but may have unexpected results
*  Known bad code. How to make it better?
*  Subtle changes in code to improve performance
*  Discussion of how to use some of the cool features of Perl
*  Anything the audience may want to throw in

The meeting will be held Tuesday May 19 2009 at 7pm. A more formal
announcement will be made in May. We just wanted to let everyone know now
that we will be having a May meeting.

-Todd