[Detroit-pm] Next Detroit Perl Mongers / Dynamic Languages meeting January 15th, 7pm.

Todd Chapman Todd.Chapman at eprize.com
Mon Jan 7 15:38:47 PST 2008

The next meeting of the Detroit Perl Mongers / Dynamic Languages group
will be at 7pm on January 15th, 2008.

This month's presenter is... YOU! Each attendee will present a short
technique/trick they find helpful. Your presentation should be 10
minutes long or less. We want most of the meeting time to be devoted to
group discussion of each tip. Chances are there will be enough
discussion that we won't get to everyone, and that's okay. We will have
a white board available as well as a laptop that can handle PDF, text,
and PowerPoint. Please email any necessary files before the meeting or
even better bring them on a FAT formatted flash drive. I think we'll
have a lot of fun with this format.

Questions?

The meeting location is One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069. The
meeting starts at 7pm with food provided by ePrize. Please RSVP to
todd.chapman at eprize.com so we can be sure to order enough food for
everyone.

Todd Chapman
todd.chapman at eprize.com