[Detroit-pm] O'Reilly Book Info...

Bill Hess bhess at techrg.com
Tue Jan 30 11:25:54 PST 2007

Here is some info from O'Reilly available to members of the Detroit Perl Mongers.
I am working on getting them to send us some new/old Perl books for our next mtg, so anyone interested in writing a review - see the link below...

Bill Hess

Get 35% off from O'Reilly, No Starch, Paraglyph, PC Publishing,
Pragmatic Bookshelf, SitePoint, Syngress, or YoungJin books you
purchase directly from O'Reilly.

Just use code DSUG when ordering online or by phone 800-998-9938.
<http://www.oreilly.com/store/>

Free ground shipping on orders of $29.95 or more.
For more details, go to:
<http://www.oreilly.com/news/freeshipping_0703.html>

Did you know you can request a free book or PDF to review for your
group? Ask your group leader for more information.

For book review writing tips and suggestions, go to:
<http://ug.oreilly.com/bookreviews.html>