[Detroit-pm] New talk for tonight's Detroit.pm meeting.

Todd Chapman Todd.Chapman at eprize.com
Tue Jan 16 07:19:36 PST 2007

Chad Carr has volunteered to do a talk on object oriented Perl. So we
have 2 talks tonight including the one on SOAP.

The next meeting of the Detroit Perl Mongers will be next Tuesday,
January 16th at 7pm.

The meeting place is same as last time. ePrize headquarters, which is at
One ePrize Drive Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.

Food and beverage will be provided by ePrize.

I forgot to ask everyone to RSVP last time. Please let me know if you
are coming so that I can order enough food.

Todd Chapman
todd.chapman at eprize.com
Software Engineer
ePrize