[Desmoines-pm] Revitalizing Des Moines Perl Mongers

Will Rubel will.rubel at gmail.com
Fri May 11 19:58:34 PDT 2012

My name is Will Rubel, and I am an Integration Engineer with Dice.com in Urbandale, Iowa.  I have about 10 years of Perl experience, and am very passionate about Perl programming.

I have just taken over this mailing list, and would like to revitalize the Des Moines Perl Mongers group.  I  am looking for others who are using Perl, or would like to learn more about Perl.  My intent is to develop the Perl community in the Des Moines area so we can share our experiences and help others to understand the power of Perl.

I am also attending the North American Perl Conference in Madison, WI next month, so if you at the conference, please look me up.

Thanks!