[Denver-pm] Playing with WWW::Mechanize

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 13:17:36 PDT 2014

OK, trying to redo a very old script using WWW:Mechanize.  The point of the
script is I have a .conf file with 30 comics I like to read daily and can
hit this cgi-bin which just walks through the comics.  Right now I'm
working on a simple loop which gives me the URL's so I can write my own
html to display all 30 in one page nice and simple.

I'm not doing something right with the text_regex it seems as I'm not
getting the URL of the actual comic image.

http://pastie.org/9400894

Anyone have any input?

Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar