[Denver-pm] [OT] Software engineer - Volunteer work to improve my English skills

Geovanny Junio geovannyjs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 08:51:44 PST 2014

Hi,

I am a software engineer, 29 years old, Brazilian, member of São Paulo Perl
Mongers. I am willing to work voluntarily for 2 or 3 months to improve my
English skills, I am looking for work near Denver, because I have an
American friend that live there.

I am working hard to improve my English, because I lost a good senior
position at booking.com due my not very good English conversation.
I have huge experience in HTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript (jQuery, Sencha Touch,
ExtJS, Qooxdoo, AngularJS, React.js), Perl, Linux, Nginx, Apache, MongoDB,
MySQL, PostgreSQL, TDD.

This is my linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=120155696
You can see examples of my Javascripts codes here:
https://github.com/eutsiv/eutsiv.js

Example of my Perl codes here:
https://github.com/geovannyjs/LambariSUR/blob/master/lambari

This is my CPAN ID http://search.cpan.org/~geojs/

Unfortunately I don't have examples of my PHP codes publicly accessible,
for the last 5 years I have working for private startups and I can not
share these codes.

Thank you for your attention.

Cheers,

Geovanny Junio