[Denver-pm] YAPC @ Colorado School of Mines

Larry Leszczynski larryl at emailplus.org
Tue May 14 19:29:34 PDT 2013

Hi Todd -

I don't personally know anyone at Mines but I've been asking around,
will let you know if I hear anything.  I'm interested in helping out if
it means we can get a YAPC here in town, plus the company I'm working
for (Grant Street Group) is a big YAPC supporter.  Have you looked into
any other venues?

Larry