[Delhi-pm] Looking for a Perl developer

Himani Jain hjain196 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 03:31:07 PST 2014

hi,
I am looking for a perl developer. Anyone interested please reply me
offline.

JD in brief goes:

-          3 years experience in perl scripting and web scripts

-          Knowledge of DBI and other popular CPAN Modules

-          Most of the work will be with integrations of applications ie
scripting

-          Mostly development work in Perl with some maintenance as well

-          Mysql and Linux knowledge is mandatory

-          Javascript and jquery with latest technology knowledge good to
have

-          Good communication will add points

-          Not a job hopper.

--
Thanks
HJain