[Delhi-pm] http://delhi.perl.org.in/ (was: Status of Delhi.pm)

abhishek jain abhishek.netjain at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 11:39:47 PDT 2013

Hi Friends,

This Saturday, I worked to bring the first version of Delhi.pm, which
temporarily  I have hosted on http://delhi.perl.org.in/ ,

If some of you agree I  can move to http://delhi.pm.org now or may be after
some more changes, what do you suggest??

This is made using our very own perl - Catalyst.

Features:

-          A page for all mongers like :
http://delhi.perl.org.in/delhi/members/abhishek

-          List of members: http://delhi.perl.org.in/delhi/members

-          Post Job - very crude at this stage - though could have used
jobs.perl.org .

TODOs:

-          A lot actually

o   Member detail page be editable after login.

o   Better Theme,

o   More content

o   Some common RSS feeds display page

o   CPAN Contributions page

o   List of books on perl

o   Please list.

The source code is available on https://github.com/abhishekj/delhipm  .

PS: Please this is not even a day's work so one can find a lot of errors,
please pass on all errors to me. If someone want to contribute please let me
know, I will give access to git repo.

Some Credits to London.pm as I copied some bits from there, but this version
is not as clean as theirs.

Thanks

Abhishek