[Delhi-pm] [Bangalore-pm] The Rising Costs of Aging Perlers

venkatakrishnan g superpulse.x at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 05:07:30 PDT 2013

Well put. To add to that, its also quite hard for new comers to start using
Perl, Well, initially they have very little choice of programming language,
they pick whatever that can get them jobs or whatever language their job
gets them to work with.

Very few companies are hiring freshmen and getting them to use Perl. So if
you're just out of college, and lets say you like Perl, you have very
little chance of putting it use to pay your bills.