[Delhi-pm] Sponsors for the meet-up

Sudhir Gandotra sudhirgandotra at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:59:51 PDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Pradeep Pant <pp at ockham.be> wrote:

> **
>
> Great job Chankey!
>
> Thanks
> Pradeep

If we wish to have a meeting at Delhi, I can make my office available from
next month's meeting. We are walking distance from Malviya nagar metro
station.

best wishes,

--
*Wish you an "era of Realization & Mobilization"*

*Best wishes of Peace, Force & Joy,  for 2012 and beyond !*
Sudhir Gandotra.
+91-98101-20918 / +91-93124-65666

*You don't need violence to shake the world*

*Linux Jobs : www.openlx.com/career.php*

*www.humanistvoice.in - voice of the 99%
*