[Delhi-pm] Suggestions

Mayank Srivastava ms at ockham.be
Wed Feb 29 23:22:05 PST 2012

And the information that we'll publish, will be there on all the platforms
where we intend to talk about the group,

so if someone is using even any one of the mediums he is all informed with
the proceeding of the group.

Rest is up to the individual how and through what mediums he/she wants to be
connected.

Regards..!!

Mayank